MILPITAS, Calif., Feb. 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FireEye, Inc. (Nasdaq:FEYE), the leader in stopping today's advanced cyber attacks, today announced FireEye Threat Analytics for the FireEye Security Platform. The new cloud-based security analytics solution applies FireEye threat intelligence to security event data generated across an organization and provides a holistic picture of potential threats so customers can identify security breaches and scope attacks as they unfold.
"Most security-conscious organizations spend significant resources on amassing log and event data to satisfy regulatory and compliance requirements. However, few are able to derive value from these data troves when it comes to detecting and responding to advanced attacks," said Manish Gupta, senior vice president of products at FireEye. "FireEye Threat Analytics filters out the noise by comparing data generated by existing security technologies with FireEye real-time threat intelligence so security teams get the information needed to identify attacks at their earliest stages and respond aggressively."
FireEye Threat Analytics provides security teams with the ability to rapidly hunt through enterprise event data generated by network hardware, security solutions, databases, and endpoints to identify specific devices that may have been compromised and assess the potential risks. The solution is designed to provide security teams with the information they need, when they need it, to make rapid, accurate decisions about potential incidents allowing rapid investigation and escalation as needed.With the addition of FireEye Threat Analytics, the FireEye Security Platform now offers organizations a single solution that provides visibility across network traffic, endpoints, and security event data. This helps to eliminate blind spots and allows security teams to quickly get a holistic picture of advanced attacks so they can respond more immediately. FireEye Threat Analytics capabilities include:
- Analyze Event Data to Detect Advanced Attackers. Performs correlation of event logs against the FireEye database of threat intelligence to identify when attackers are active in the environment.
- Search for Attackers With Your Own Intelligence. Rapidly applies existing threat intelligence to security event data to find attackers that bypass other security measures and identify unusual activity that may indicate the beginning of an attack.
- Accelerate Response to Suspected Incidents. Enables analysts to pivot on information within an alert to identify related users, endpoints, and attacker infrastructure so they can determine the initial scope of a suspected incident and accelerate incident response.
- Manage and Track Incidents. Improves response efficiency by enabling analysts to manage investigative tasks related to each incident, track follow-up, and measure resolution time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV