GE announced today the appointment of a new company officer. GE has 194 officers globally who lead large revenue-generating businesses or are in critical technology or functional roles, helping to drive growth.
Xiangli Chen, 49, has been appointed vice president, China Technology Center, Global Research, reporting to Mark Little, senior vice president and chief technology officer. He also serves as vice president and chief technology officer of GE China.
Xiangli has been with GE for 19 years, holding several technology leadership roles, including serving as general manager of the China Technology Center and general manager of global technology for GE Healthcare in China.
Xiangli holds a doctorate and a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a bachelor’s degree in Physics from the University of Science & Technology of China.About GE GE (NYSE:GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV