CommonWealth REIT (NYSE: CWH) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its fourth quarter and year end 2013 financial results before the NYSE opens on Thursday, February 27, 2014. Later that day, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Adam Portnoy, President and Managing Trustee, and John Popeo, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss these results.
The conference call telephone number is (877) 531-2986. Participants calling from outside the United States and Canada should dial (612) 332-7516. No pass code is necessary to access either call. Participants should dial in about 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available through 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 6, 2014. To hear the replay, dial (320) 365-3844. The replay pass code is 318037.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will also be available in a listen-only mode on the company’s website, which is located at www.cwhreit.com. Participants wanting to access the webcast should visit the company’s website about five minutes before the call. The archived webcast will be available for replay on the company’s website for about one week after the call.
CommonWealth REIT is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, which primarily owns office properties located throughout the United States. CWH is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV