REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts:
What: Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that it is exhibiting at booth # 6645 at the 2014 Healthcare and Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference & Exhibition, which is scheduled for Feb. 23-27 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. At the event, Informatica will showcase healthcare solutions designed to enable healthcare companies to become data-centric, transformed healthcare organizations. These solutions - for Natural Language Processing (NLP), application retirement and data archiving - help ensure that unstructured data, such as clinical notes and discharge summaries, is included in analysis; accelerate improved outcomes and increased efficiencies for providers undertaking application modernization initiatives; and, provide a consolidated, vendor-neutral archive for both structured and unstructured healthcare data.
During HIMSS, Informatica, in concert with customers and partners, will also deliver a variety of presentations and demonstrations to help healthcare delivery organizations:
- Transform by putting information potential to work.
- Improve the quality of the care while increasing operational efficiencies by becoming data-centric, rather than application-centric.
- Ensure trustworthy clinical and business analytics, personalize treatment plans, retain members and engage patients with clean, safe and connected data.
- Informatica Healthcare Solutions
- Informatica at HIMSS Informational Video: Control the Data Explosion
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV