- Same store sales rose an estimated 33.4% from the same period last year;
- Preliminary retail segment net sales increased 44.8% over the prior-year quarter to an estimated $301.6 million;
- Estimated retail gross margin expanded from the same period last year to approximately 40%;
- Credit segment provision for bad debts as a percentage of the average outstanding portfolio balance is expected to exceed previously issued full-year fiscal 2014 guidance;
- The percentage of the customer portfolio balance 60-plus days delinquent was 8.8% at January 31, 2014, an increase of 30 basis points from October 31, 2013;
- Consolidated selling, general and administrative expenses were approximately 27% of total revenues;
- Planned new store openings of 15 to 20 for fiscal 2015 re-affirmed; and
- Fiscal 2015 earnings guidance revised to $3.40 to $3.70 per diluted share.
Conn’s, Inc. Announces Preliminary Fourth-Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results And Updates Fiscal 2015 Earnings Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.