NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Reporting after hours today, Groupon (GRPN) and Priceline.com (PCLN) are abuzz in the growing Internet commerce business. Meanwhile, former Dow component and provider of computing and imaging products Hewlett Packard (HPQ) is in the midst of a turnaround story in a waning personal computer environment.
Next week, we'll look at how traders and and investors reacted to this week's beats, misses and guidance.
These eight companies report results after hour today:
Express Scripts (ESRX) ($76.38): Analysts expect the pharmacy benefit management company to report earnings of $1.12 a share. The stock set an all-time intraday high at $77.40 on Tuesday well above its 200-day simple moving average at $65.82. The weekly chart is positive but overbought with its five-week modified moving average at $73.56 and its 200-week SMA at $55.66. The stock has a gain of 34.1% over the last 12 months. My monthly value level is $71.76 with quarterly and weekly risky levels at $77.15 and $78.37.
Groupon ($10.02): Analysts expect the Internet commerce company to report a loss of a penny a share. The stock set its 2014 high at $12.42 on Jan. 6 then traded down to $9.90 on Jan. 27 staying above its 200-day SMA at $9.68. The weekly chart is negative with its five-week MMA at $10.58. The stock has a gain of 69.1% over the last 12 months. My monthly risky level is $12.23.Hewlett Packard ($29.45): Analysts expect the computer and imaging giant to report earnings of 85 cents a share. The stock set a multiyear intraday high at $30.13 on Jan. 22 then declined to $27.89 on Feb. 4 holding its 50-day SMA and is well above its 200-day SMA at $25.21. The weekly chart is positive but overbought with the five-week MMA at $28.78 and the 200-week SMA at $29.17. The stock has a gain of 74.4% over the last 12 months. Monthly and semiannual value levels are $27.03 and $24.95 with a weekly risky level at $30.13.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV