HOUSTON, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Joe's Crab Shack and its parent company Ignite Restaurant Group recognized three outstanding team members and outlined the company's first employee ownership plan during its annual conference in Las Vegas this month.
Ignite CEO Ray Blanchette unveiled the new ownership plan, called "I LEAD," or the Ignite Long-Term Equity Asset Distribution plan. The plan gives restaurant management ownership in the company through restricted stock awarded on a progressive five-year plan.
"The I LEAD program is an extension of our culture, which is truly a team environment," said Joe's Crab Shack President Jim Mazany. "Now, our management team members are also owners of the company, which instills pride and allows the team to benefit financially from their commitment and hard work."Mazany also recognized outstanding achievements by three Joe's Crab Shack team members.
- Mike Wright - Director of the Year. A 27-year veteran of the restaurant industry, Wright has been with Joe's for four years and oversees operations for the Midwest region.
- Jerry Gallegos - General Manager of the Year. Gallegos was also promoted to Director of Operations as a result of his strong leadership.
- Christine King - awarded the annual PRIDE Award, given to the team member who best exemplifies the brand's pillars of PRIDE – Passion, Respect, Integrity, Determination and Excellence. King is the general manager of Joe's Crab Shack in Amherst, N.Y.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV