EINDHOVEN, the Netherlands, February 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
NXP Software, a global leader in mobile multimedia software, demonstrates speech & sensing for a smarter world on their stand - 7C31 in Hall 7 - at this year's Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona. Experience first-hand the remarkable difference LifeVibes solutions make for mobile devices.
Raising your voiceEnsuring conversations are clear and natural is key to letting people convey the most subtle of emotions. NXP Software will demonstrate how LifeVibes VoiceExperience noise suppression and beam forming algorithms suppress ambient noise and focus on the person talking to enable people to hear each other clearly. Even when there are multiple people on a call, beam forming enables the mobile device to identify between them and raise the voice of the person currently talking. Me in control Voice commands are the most natural way to interact with a mobile device, but background noise can make it difficult for devices to 'hear' the commands. A voice-controlled game demonstration illustrates how acoustic echo cancellation gives you full control as your commands are unaffected by the game's noise and sound effects. In a similar way, such echo cancellation is vital to ensuring clear conversations, especially in speakerphone mode, by suppressing unwanted echoes from the speaker. You sound so close As wideband voice calls ('HD Voice') become more common, the difference in quality with traditional narrowband calls can be startling. Ensuring consumers always receive a wideband experience, the latest LifeVibes VoiceExperience software automatically extends the bandwidth of narrowband calls to make any call sound as if it is on a HD Voice network. Visitors to the NXP Software stand can listen to a number of voice samples from narrowband to full HD and discover how close people sound when making higher bandwidth calls.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV