ATLANTA, Feb. 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE:MWA), a leading manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America, will be presenting at the Gabelli & Co. 24 th Annual Industrial Flow and Infrastructure Conference. The presentation will take place Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at approximately 8:30 a.m. local time in New York City.
The presentation will be webcast on Mueller Water Products' website— www.muellerwaterproducts.com —and will be archived for approximately 90 days.
About Mueller Water ProductsMueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE:MWA) is a leading manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water in North America. Our broad product and service portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, metering products and systems, leak detection and pipe condition assessment. We help municipalities increase operational efficiencies, improve customer service and prioritize capital spending, demonstrating why Mueller Water Products is Where Intelligence Meets Infrastructure®. The piping component systems produced by Anvil help build connections that last in commercial, industrial and oil & gas applications. Visit us at www.muellerwaterproducts.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Martie Edmunds Zakas Sr. Vice President - Strategy, Corporate Development & Communications 770-206-4237 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: John Pensec Sr. Director - Corporate Communications & Public Affairs 770-206-4240 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV