- In October, ETP and Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (“ETE”) exchanged 50.2 million ETP Common Units, owned by ETE, for new Class H Units issued by ETP that track 50.05% of the underlying economics of the general partner interest and incentive distribution rights of Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (“Sunoco Logistics”).
- In November, ETP and Regency Energy Partners LP (“Regency”) announced that Lone Star NGL LLC (“Lone Star”), a joint venture between ETP and Regency, has placed in service a second natural gas liquids fractionator at its facility in Mont Belvieu, Texas, bringing Lone Star’s total fractionation capacity at Mont Belvieu to 200,000 barrels per day.
- In November, ETP amended its credit facility to extend the maturity until October 2017.
- In December, Trunkline LNG Export, LLC, an entity owned jointly by ETP and ETE, filed Draft Resource Report No. 13 with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission for the Lake Charles LNG export project. The report, which details engineering and design aspects of the LNG project, is a major milestone toward the formal application for authorization of the LNG project.
- In January, ETP’s Board of Directors approved a second consecutive increase in its quarterly distribution to $0.92 per unit ($3.68 annualized) on ETP Common Units for the quarter ended December 31, 2013, representing an increase of $0.06 per Common Unit on an annualized basis compared to the quarter ended September 30, 2013 and an increase of $0.105 per Common Unit on an annualized basis compared to the quarter ended December 31, 2012.
Energy Transfer Partners Reports Fourth Quarter And Annual Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts