Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.CBL & Associates Properties (CBL) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, CBL & Associates Properties rose $1.30 (7.6%) to $18.44 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,321,912 shares of CBL & Associates Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,229,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.07-$18.53 after having opened the day at $17.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.14. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Supertel Hospitality (SPPR), up 33.5%, Equus Total Return (EQS), up 12.1%, RBS Oil Trendpilot Exchange Traded Notes (TWTI), up 11.9% and Credit Suisse (TVIX), up 11.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CBL & Associates Properties Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CBL
CBL & Associates Properties Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock Ex-Dividend Reminder - 12/11/13
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV