- Revenues were $423.6 million, up 14.7 percent year-over-year and 0.5 percent sequentially.
- Adjusted Income from continuing operations (a non-GAAP measure defined below) was $27.5 million ($0.50 per diluted share).
- Income from continuing operations (excluding $1.5 million after tax of acquisition and strategic planning expenses, which were not included in our estimates) was $19.0 million ($0.35 per diluted share). Income from continuing operations as reported (which includes the acquisition and strategic planning expenses) was $17.4 million ($0.32 per diluted share).
- Adjusted EBITDA (a non-GAAP measure defined below) was $48.4 million, up from $39.4 million in fourth quarter of 2012.
- Percentage of gross profit converted into Adjusted EBITDA was 37.3 percent.
- Closed the sale of Allied Healthcare unit (“Allied”) for $28.7 million (a gain of $16.4 million, net-of-tax) and acquired Whitaker Medical, LLC (“Whitaker”), a physician staffing business, and CyberCoders Holdings, Inc. (“CyberCoders”), a permanent placement recruiting firm.
- Leverage ratio (total indebtedness to trailing twelve months Adjusted EBITDA) was 2.2 to 1 at December 31, 2013, down from 2.9 to 1 at December 31, 2012.
CORRECTING and REPLACING On Assignment Reports Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.