Updated to reflect correct Thomson Reuters revenue estimate in third paragraph.
After the bell, shares took off 13.2 % to $7.20 after closing 0.14% lower.
Management anticipates total revenue for the March-ending quarter between $72 million and $76 million. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had expected current-quarter sales of $83 million.An adjusted EBITDA loss is expected between $5 million and $6 million. Analysts had anticipated an EBITDA profit of $8.8 million. In the three months to December, the company recorded a net loss of 4 cents a share, in line with what analysts had anticipated. Revenue of $109.5 million was 44% higher than a year earlier and beat estimates of $95.62 million. Also See: Millennial Media Reports Fourth Quarter Also See: Millennial Media Appoints Ross Levinsohn And Tom Evans To Its Board Of Directors TheStreet Ratings team rates MILLENNIAL MEDIA INC as a Sell with a ratings score of D+. The team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate MILLENNIAL MEDIA INC (MM) a SELL. This is driven by multiple weaknesses, which we believe should have a greater impact than any strengths, and could make it more difficult for investors to achieve positive results compared to most of the stocks we cover. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself."
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: MM Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV