SpartanNash Company (Nasdaq: SPTN) a member of the Fortune 500, will announce its financial results for the 15-week third quarter and the 39-week period ended December 28, 2013 (“Transition Period”) after the stock market close on Wednesday, March 5, 2014. The Transition Period is a result of the previously announced change in the Company’s fiscal year end from the last Saturday in March to the Saturday closest to December 31.
The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results with additional comments and details on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. ET. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at SpartanNash’s website at www.spartannash.com under the “Investor Relations” section and will remain available for replay on the Company’s website for approximately ten days.
SpartanNash (SPTN) is a Fortune 500 company and the largest food distributor serving military commissaries and exchanges in the United States, in terms of revenue. The Company's core businesses include distributing food to military commissaries and exchanges and independent and corporate-owned retail stores located in 44 states and the District of Columbia, Europe, Cuba, Puerto Rico, the Axores, Bahrain and Egypt. SpartanNash operates 172 retail stores, including Bag ‘n Save, D&W Fresh Markets, Econofoods, Family Fare Supermarkets, Family Fresh Market, Family Thrift Center, Forest Hills Foods, Glen’s Markets, No Frills, Sun Mart, Supermercado Nuestra Familia, Valu Land, and VG’s Food and Pharmacy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV