Tremor Video, Inc. (NYSE:TRMR), a leading provider of technology-driven video advertising solutions, announced Rich Knopke and Kim Dolan have been promoted to Vice President of National Sales and Director of National Beauty and Retail Sales, respectively.
As Vice President of National Sales, Knopke will take on the responsibility of the Western region in addition to his current oversight of the Eastern and Mid-west regions. Dolan will be responsible for leading the Beauty and Retail teams nationwide. Both will continue to work in the New York office.
“I’m proud to announce the promotions of Rich and Kim because they have both been pivotal to the success of Tremor Video,” said Randy Kilgore, Chief Revenue Officer. "Rich has built teams in the East and Midwest that are brilliant at exceeding marketer's expectations because they understand the role digital video plays in branding and larger communication strategies. I'm excited to see the results as his footprint expands nationally."
Knopke has been providing Tremor Video clients with strategic solutions since 2008 when he joined the team as Director of East Coast Sales. His experience cultivating new relationships, building upon current relationships, and passion for media made it clear that he was the right fit for this expanded role.Prior to joining Tremor Video, Knopke served as Director of Cable Entertainment and Pure Play at NBC Universal. Before that, he spent nearly a decade at The Wall Street Journal Digital in roles including Director of Multi-Media Advertising Sales and Eastern Region Director. Knopke holds a Bachelor’s degree from Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Kilgore continued, "Tremor Video was recently named the leader in advertiser satisfaction for the second year in a row and the reason advertisers find our work so on the mark can be traced to people like Kim Dolan. She's the ultimate strategist and consultative thinker."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV