CHICAGO, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of W.W. Grainger, Inc. (NYSE: GWW) today selected a slate of nominees to serve for the 2014 – 2015 period. The ten candidates, all current board members, to be voted on at the annual meeting are:
Brian P. Anderson V. Ann Hailey William K. Hall Stuart L. Levenick Neil S. Novich Michael J. Roberts Gary L. Rogers James T. Ryan E. Scott Santi James D. Slavik
John W. McCarter, Jr. will not stand for re-election. Mr. McCarter has been a board member of Grainger since 1990 and served as a member of the Board Affairs and Nominating Committee and the Compensation Committee.
Grainger Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Jim Ryan said, "On behalf of The Board of Directors, I would like to thank John W. McCarter, Jr. for his strategic insight, bold thinking and valuable contributions to Grainger over the past 24 years."W.W. Grainger, Inc., with 2013 sales of $9.4 billion, is North America's leading broad line supplier of maintenance, repair and operating products, with operations in Asia, Europe and Latin America. SOURCE W.W. Grainger, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV