ST. LOUIS, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (NASDAQ: SIAL), will hold its Annual Business Review with the financial community on Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 8:30 AM Central Time. President & CEO, Rakesh Sachdev, and EVP & CFO, Jan Bertsch, will present along with other senior executives.
Audio Call Dial-In Information:Domestic: (877) 266-0483International: (707) 287-9342Conference ID: 85814893
Interested parties may listen via live audio broadcast and view the presentation slides over the internet available at http://investor.sigmaaldrich.com/. Users can click the "Webcast" icon to access this file.
About Sigma-Aldrich: Sigma-Aldrich, a leading Life Science and High Technology company focused on enhancing human health and safety, manufactures and distributes about 230,000 chemicals, biochemicals and other essential products to more than 1.4 million customers globally in research and applied labs as well as in industrial and commercial markets. With three distinct business units – Research, Applied and SAFC Commercial – Sigma-Aldrich is committed to enabling science to improve the quality of life. The Company operates in 37 countries, has more than 9,000 employees worldwide and had sales of $2.7 billion in 2013. For more information about Sigma-Aldrich, please visit its website at www.sigma-aldrich.com.Sigma- Aldrich is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC. SOURCE Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV