Hibbett Sports, Inc. (NASDAQ/GS: HIBB) today announced details for the release of its results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended February 1, 2014.
Hibbett plans to issue its fourth quarter earnings release before the market opens on March 14, 2014, and will host a conference call later that same day at 10:00 a.m. ET. The number to call for the live interactive teleconference is (212) 231-2921. A replay of the conference call will be available until March 21, 2014, by dialing (402) 977-9140 and entering the passcode, 21646089.
The live broadcast of Hibbett’s quarterly conference call will be available online at www.hibbett.com under Investor Relations, or www.streetevents.com, on March 14, 2014, beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and be available for replay for one year.
Hibbett Sports, Inc. operates sporting goods stores in small to mid-sized markets, predominately in the South, Southwest, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions of the United States. The Company’s primary store format is Hibbett Sports, a 5,000-square-foot store located in strip centers and enclosed malls.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV