As the countdown to the start of the 2014 Paralympic Winter Games begins, Worldwide Olympic Partner Procter & Gamble (NYSE:PG) debuts “Tough Love”, its first spot created specifically for the Paralympics to continue to raise awareness for the event and the Paralympians who are among the most inspiring athletes in the world. P&G is proud to count snowboarder and Duracell® athlete Amy Purdy, sled hockey player and Bounty® athlete Taylor Lipsett, and alpine skier and Tide® athlete Caitlin Sarubbi, as part of the P&G family of Paralympic athletes.
Paralympic Snowboarder Amy Purdy, narrator of the film “Tough Love” (Photo: Business Wire)
Narrated by Amy Purdy, “Tough Love” celebrates Paralympians and the moms and families that support them on their journeys. The spot tells the extraordinary stories of Paralympic athletes and their moms, capturing their daily courage, determination, creativity, toughness and ultimate joy when they succeed against great odds. “Tough Love” is part of P&G’s Thank You, Mom campaign, which also features the “Raising an Olympian ” film series, showcasing the journey of 28 world-class athletes, including Paralympians Amy Purdy and Taylor Lipsett, as seen through the eyes of their moms.
“We’re committed to raising awareness and sharing excitement around the Paralympic Games,” said Jodi Allen, P&G VP of North American Marketing and Brand Operations. “No athlete gets to the Olympic or Paralympic Games alone. This is even more true of Paralympians, whose moms suspend fear and exhibit tremendous courage and resourcefulness in supporting their kids’ dreams, day in and day out, even in the face of naysayers. Through ‘Tough Love’, we want to honor and showcase their stories, and through them all moms who support their kids’ dreams.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV