One personal services player that insiders are jumping into here is Shutterfly (SFLY), which is engaged in the manufacture and retail of digital personalized products and services in the U.S. Insiders are buying this stock into modest weakness, since shares are off by 6% so far in 2014.
Shutterfly has a market cap of $1.8 billion and an enterprise value of $1.5 billion. This stock trades at a premium valuation, with a trailing price-to-earnings of 197.94 and a forward price-to-earnings of 153.25. Its estimated growth rate for this year is -245.8%, and for next year it's pegged at 188.60%. This is a cash-rich company, since the total cash position on its balance sheet is $499.08 million and its total debt is $243.49 million. After you back out the debt, Shutterfly has a total of $255.59 million of cash on its books.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV