Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/21/14, Robert Half International Inc. (RHI), Timken Co. (TKR), and Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Robert Half International Inc. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.18 on 3/14/14, Timken Co. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.25 on 3/7/14, and Dun & Bradstreet Corp will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.44 on 3/12/14.
As a percentage of RHI's recent stock price of $41.37, this dividend works out to approximately 0.44%, so look for shares of Robert Half International Inc. to trade 0.44% lower — all else being equal — when RHI shares open for trading on 2/21/14. Similarly, investors should look for TKR to open 0.42% lower in price and for DNB to open 0.45% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for RHI, TKR, and DNB, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Robert Half International Inc. (RHI):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV