NORWOOD, Mass., Feb. 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LTX-Credence Corporation (Nasdaq:LTXC), today announced the Company will release financial results for its second fiscal quarter, ended January 31, 2014, on Thursday, February 27, 2014 before the market opens. A conference call will follow at 10:00 a.m. EST to discuss the Company's second quarter fiscal 2014 financial results and third quarter fiscal 2014 guidance.
The conference call may be accessed via telephone by dialing 877.853.5334. The call will be simulcast via the LTX-Credence web site http://investor.ltxc.com/events.cfm. Audio replays of the call can be heard through March 1, 2014, via telephone, by dialing 855.859.2056; conference ID number 89569828. A replay of the webcast can be accessed by visiting our web site 90 minutes following the conference call at http://investor.ltxc.com/events.cfm.
About LTX-Credence CorporationLTX-Credence, and the recently acquired atg-Luther & Maelzer, Everett Charles Technologies and Multitest businesses, are global providers of capital equipment, interface products, and services to the semiconductor, industrial, and electronics manufacturing industries. The Company addresses the broad, divergent requirements of the mobility, industrial, automotive and consumer end markets, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and technologies, and a global network of strategically deployed applications and support resources. Additional information can be found at www.atg-lm.com , www.ectinfo.com , www.ltxc.com and www.multitest.com . LTX-Credence is a trademark of LTX-Credence Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Richard Yerganian, LTX-Credence Corporation Tel. 781.467.5063 Email email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV