Previously, Maxcom used multiple fragmented information systems, which did little to contribute to the automation processes required to improve operational efficiency. Maxcom will update its currently deployed version of SAP ERP and will install a range of additional SAP solutions to achieve a broad spectrum of automation and efficiency across a wide variety of business units. These include the SAP® Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application, the SAP® Convergent Mediation application by DigitalRoute, the SAP® Billing and Revenue Innovation Management solution and solutions for talent and corporate communications management from SuccessFactors, an SAP company.
Using SAP® Rapid Deployment solutions, Maxcom is accelerating time to value with an ambitious deployment schedule that involves all areas of the business. Its primary focus is on adopting the new technology solutions to increase business intelligence (BI) and provide an immediate advantage over competitors. For example, Maxcom's pricing and invoicing system is planned to empower the company to more rapidly convert ideas into new commercial products ready for market in a short time.
"IT projects that involve business goals are the backbone of any organization," said Ramon Alvarez, CEO, SAP Mexico. "SAP solutions provide the key to achieving and improving the operations of an organization and its position in the marketplace. Maxcom will rely on SAP to revitalize its business and together we can accelerate their innovation."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV