NEW YORK, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BGC Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: BGCP) ("BGC Partners," "BGC," or "the Company"), a leading global brokerage company servicing the financial and real estate markets, today announced that it plans to hold its 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Tuesday, June 3, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. ET at the Company's executive offices in New York City. The meeting will include a brief discussion of BGC's business by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Howard W. Lutnick.
Space for the annual meeting is limited. Therefore, admission will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Each stockholder will need to present the following to gain admittance:
- Valid government issued photo identification (driver's license or passport) plus one of the following;
- Proof of stock ownership by way of a Stockholder's Annual Meeting Proxy Card or a copy thereof; or
- For beneficial stockholders, whereby shares are held through a broker, bank, trustee or other nominee, one will need to bring proof of such beneficial ownership as of April 8, 2014, the record date, such as their most recent account statement reflecting stock ownership prior to April 8, 2014, copy of the voting instruction card provided by their broker, bank, trustee or other nominee or similar evidence of stock ownership.
A live audio webcast of the event will start at approximately 10:00 a.m. ET and is expected to last approximately one hour. It will also be available via the following site:http://ir.bgcpartners.com The webcast archive will be available for 365 days, beginning June 3, 2014. (Note: If clicking the above link does not open up a new web page, you may need to cut and paste the above url into your browser's address bar.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts