- Valid government issued photo identification (driver's license or passport) plus one of the following;
- Proof of stock ownership by way of a Stockholder's Annual Meeting Proxy Card or a copy thereof; or
- For beneficial stockholders, whereby shares are held through a broker, bank, trustee or other nominee, one will need to bring proof of such beneficial ownership as of April 8, 2014, the record date, such as their most recent account statement reflecting stock ownership prior to April 8, 2014, copy of the voting instruction card provided by their broker, bank, trustee or other nominee or similar evidence of stock ownership.
BGC Partners Announces Its 2014 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts