Customers on two-year agreements can upgrade to a new smartphone every 12 months for $0 down with no early upgrade or connection fees
TORONTO, Feb. 19, 2014 /CNW/ - Rogers customers can get the newest smartphones even faster with Rogers Next™, an early upgrade program that will give subscribers the freedom to get a new premium device every 12 months for $0 down, with no early upgrade or connection fees.
"Our customers love experiencing the latest technology. They have an insatiable appetite for staying connected, entertained and accessing their favourite apps - all on their mobile devices," said John Boynton, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, Rogers Communications. " Rogers Next ensures early adopters never miss what's next by putting the hottest smartphones in their hands sooner."
Here's how it works:
- When you upgrade to a new device or join Rogers as a new customer, you have the option to subscribe to the Rogers Next program for a monthly fee of $24.99 or get the program with Rogers Device Protection Premium included for $29.99 - a device support service which retails for up to $11.99 per month;
- After 12 months, trade in your current device in good working order for a new smartphone of your choice that has a subsidized price of up to $250;
- You pay $0 down for the new device on a new two-year term, and your remaining FLEXtab™ balance and connection fees are waived;
- You then have the option to continue your enrolment in Rogers Next to get another new device in 12 months for $0.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts