VALENCIA, Calif., Feb. 19, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq:MNKD) focused on discovering, developing and commercializing treatments for diabetes, announced today that it will present at upcoming conferences.
- The RBC Capital Markets 2014 Global Healthcare Conference on February 25, 2014 at 11:30 AM (ET) at The New York Palace in New York, New York.
- Cowen and Company 34 th Annual Health Care Conference on March 3, 2014 at 3:30 PM (ET) at the Boston Marriott Copley in Boston, Massachusetts.
Interested parties can access a link to the live webcast of the presentations from the News & Events section of the Company's website at http://www.mannkindcorp.com.
About MannKind CorporationMannKind Corporation (Nasdaq:MNKD) focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutic products for patients with diseases such as diabetes. Its lead product candidate, AFREZZA®, has completed Phase 3 clinical trials. MannKind maintains a website at http://www.mannkindcorp.com to which MannKind regularly posts copies of its press releases as well as additional information about MannKind. Interested persons can subscribe on the MannKind website to e-mail alerts that are sent automatically when MannKind issues press releases, files its reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission or posts certain other information to the website.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Matthew J. Pfeffer Chief Financial Officer 661-775-5300 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV