Qlik (NASDAQ:QLIK), a leader in user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), and Deloitte Consulting LLP, today announced they will host a webinar to show participants how giving powerful analytics capabilities to business users can significantly improve the value their organizations derive from data, particularly in the area of risk management.
Why: In today’s economy budgets are tight and organizations must ensure that they fully understand the financial implications of any new project or business endeavor. Successful organizations are turning to analytics to evaluate the potential outcomes of their actions and make smarter, more informed decisions.
What: The webinar demonstrates the power of providing business users with self-service BI capabilities so they can gain insight into their financial risk. The program will also feature the financial stress-test model, developed by Deloitte and Qlik, to help organizations increase transparency, better understand the implications of their actions, and find ways to avoid detrimental outcomes.
- Dilip Krishna, Director, Deloitte and Touche LLP
- Paul Van Siclen, Qlik Director of Market Development, Financial Services
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV