GTT (NYSE MKT: GTT), a global cloud networking provider to multinational enterprises today announced that iNetworks Group, a provider of innovative, integrated and comprehensive communications solutions for organizations with complex networking requirements has selected GTT as a network partner.
“We selected GTT because of their highly reliable, scalable and secure global network infrastructure,” said David J. Smat, President and CEO of iNetworks Group. “The GTT solution helps us provide the highest level of quality and service reliability, as well as high speed bandwidth to our customers. The GTT global footprint, with a massive presence throughout the world, allows us to offer our customers a cost effective, state-of-the-art connectivity solution that will evolve with their ever changing business needs.”
“We are pleased that iNetworks Group chose to partner with GTT,” said Rick Calder, CEO and President of GTT. “The partnership with iNetworks Groups reinforces our position as an industry leader in delivering cloud networking solutions that provide the highest quality of service.”
About GTTGTT operates a global Tier 1 IP network with the most interconnected Ethernet service platform around the world. We provide highly reliable, scalable and secure cloud networking services. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions with simplicity, speed and agility that are unmatched by other network providers. For more information visit GTT www.gtt.net. About iNetworks Group iNETWORKS Group is an information technology, network and managed solutions provider that evaluates, designs, deploys and manages highly scalable, secure, and ultra reliable cloud, IT and network infrastructure solutions for Enterprise companies, Government and Non Profit entities. For more information visit iNETWORKS at www.ingts.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV