LOS ANGELES, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Drinks Americas (OTC: DKAM; "Drinks Americas" or the "Company"), the exclusive United States broker for leading premium authentic Mexican beers currently present in over 32 states, today announcing its roster of high profile industry trade shows it will be attending in 2014 and featuring its one of a kind, brewed in Mexico premium Day of the Dead craft beer.
Thus far, Drinks Americas will be showcasing its premium authentic Mexican Day of the Dead craft beer line at the following 2014 annual events:
- 2014 Nightclub & Bar Show is being held March 24 – 26 th in the Las Vegas Convention Center. The Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show has become one of the largest trade show in the industry, evident by the event's recent recognitions from Tradeshow Executive as one of the "Largest Shows of 2012" and Trade Show News Network as one of the "Top 25 Fastest-Growing Trade Shows."
- Wine and Spirits Wholesalers 71st Annual Convention & Exposition in Vegas is happening at Caesars Place April 8 – 10 th where the Company will have a suite. The annual event marks the largest gathering of America's wine and spirits distributors, as well as suppliers from around the world who seek to enter or grow their brands in the U.S. marketplace. The event offers distributors the unique opportunity to seek out new and exciting beverage products for U.S consumers, meet with existing portfolio partners and look for services to enhance internal operations.
- National Beer Wholesaler Association's (NBWA) 77th Annual Convention and Trade Show is set to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana from September 28 - October 1 st. Its 2013 Trade Show opened featuring products and services from nearly 300 exhibitors, including more than 500 labels of imported and domestic beer, non-alcoholic beverages, warehousing technology, financial services software and promotional products.
Timothy Owens, CEO of Drinks Americas, commented "Our trade show schedule for 2014 is already jam packed with the biggest annual wine and beer trade shows in the nation. Mexican Day of the Dead craft beer will be promoted at each of these events through various interactive marketing efforts designed to engage attendees and encourage distributors. We look forward to attending these events and to expanding our relationships in the industry."About Drinks Americas Holdings Drinks Americas (OTC: DKAM) is the exclusive United States broker for leading premium authentic Mexican beers currently present in over 32 states. The Company is on target to be the leading broker for Mexican beers in each state in which it operates. Drinks Americas' leading premium authentic Mexican beer brands include specialty Day of the Dead Craft Beer, Mexicali(TM), Rio Bravo(TM), Red Pig(TM) and Chili Beer(TM), which are all brewed in Mexico's third largest brewery, single family owned brewery since 2006 Cerveceria Mexicana, utilizing state of the art processes, fermentation and aging systems. Drinks Americas' brands continue to forge strong connections with consumers through some of the largest retailers and restaurants in the country. The Company is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and trades under the ticker symbol "DKAM." Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters set forth in this release, including the description of the company and its product offerings, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially, including the historical volatility and low trading volume of our stock, the risk and uncertainties inherent in the early stages of growth companies, the company's need to raise substantial additional capital to proceed with its business, risks associated with competitors, and other risks detailed from time to time in the company's most recent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof. The company disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements. Investor Relations: 866-501-6582 Email: Lauren@ChooseWindmill.com SOURCE Drinks Americas
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts