"With our order of up to 50 new 737 aircraft – including the ten options – we have realized an important milestone for the future of SunExpress," said Haci Say, deputy managing director of SunExpress. "Our company has always been a vital part of the travel trade between Turkey and the source markets of Turkish tourism. With this enormous investment SunExpress underlines its strong position among Europe's leading holiday airlines. We are happy to grow even stronger with the help of new Boeing aircraft which perfectly suit our business model."
Based in Antalya on the Turkish Rivera, SunExpress was founded in October 1989 as a subsidiary of Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa. Today, SunExpress carries more than seven million passengers per year and is one of the leading airlines in terms of passenger numbers between Germany and Turkey. The carrier operates an all-Boeing fleet of more than 60 Next-Generation 737-700s and 737-800s and serves more than 90 destinations across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
Contact: Daniel MoselyInternational CommunicationsBoeing Commercial Airplanes+44 208-235-5665 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV