- Cabana Bay Beach Resort Orlando, FL – March 2014 Family Appeal: Half of the resort's 1,800 rooms will be family suites and half of the standard guest rooms will have connecting capabilities; 10-lane bowling alley; two swimming pools; complimentary transportation to Universal Orlando theme parks and Universal CityWalk, plus early admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Great Wolf Lodge New England Fitchburg, MA – Spring 2014 Family Appeal: Indoor play area with rope and golf courses; Majestic KidCabins and Grizzly Wolf Dens to sleep large groups in separate bedrooms and themed kids' areas; kids' spa with ice cream-themed manicures and pedicures; bowling alley; evening shows; and a 68,000 sq. ft. indoor water park.
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort Orlando, FL – Summer 2014 Family Appeal: A Royal Suite that expands to nine bedrooms for large families and groups; the five-acre Explorer Island with a game room, waterslides and lazy river; complimentary kids' club and tennis and golf programs.
- Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Montego Bay, Jamaica – Mid- to late-2014 Family Appeal: Taking over a prior Ritz-Carlton property, and focused specifically on families, the all-inclusive hotel will add about 100 suites; on-site restaurants and a kids' club similar to its sister property in Los Cabos.
- Hotel Pearl – A Kimpton Hotel San Antonio, TX – Fall 2014 Family Appeal: 146 spacious rooms and Kimpton's popular kids' program, including child safety kits, a welcome gift, kid-sized robe, child equipment rentals and goldfish to "rent" during the stay.
Hotel Openings Target Families In 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts