SANDUSKY, Ohio, Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- First Citizens Banc Corp (NASDAQ: FCZA) ("First Citizens") announced today that it has completed the redemption of all 23,184 of its outstanding shares of Fixed Rate Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A (the "Series A Preferred Stock") for an aggregate price of $22.9 million plus approximately $266 thousand of accrued but unpaid dividends. The Series A Preferred Stock was originally issued by First Citizens as part of the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Capital Purchase Program (TARP) and was sold to private investors in September 2012.
James O. Miller, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "We are pleased to have completed the redemption of all of the Series A Preferred Stock. This represents the final step in the transition from the TARP program."
SOURCE First Citizens Banc Corp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV