Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL), the
New York-based specialty athletic retailer, announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on the Company's common stock of
$0.22 per share, which will be payable on
May 2, 2014 to shareholders of record on
April 17, 2014. This dividend represents a 10 percent increase over the Company's previous quarterly per share amount and is equivalent to an annualized rate of
$0.88 per share.
"I'm pleased that our Board of Directors has demonstrated its continued confidence in the financial strength of the Company and recognized our shareholders' ongoing support by declaring another double digit percentage increase in our quarterly dividend," said Ken C. Hicks, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer.
Foot Locker, Inc. is a specialty athletic retailer that, as of February 1, 2014 operated 3,473 stores in 23 countries in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Through its Foot Locker, Footaction, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Champs Sports, SIX:02, Runners Point, and Sidestep retail stores, as well as its direct-to-customer channels, including footlocker.com, Eastbay, CCS.com, SIX:02.com, runnerspoint.com, and sidestep-shoes.com, the Company is a leading provider of athletic footwear and apparel.
Contact: John Maurer Vice President, Treasurer & Investor Relations Foot Locker, Inc. (212) 720-4092
SOURCE Foot Locker, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV