Comfort Systems USA, Inc. (NYSE: FIX), a leading provider of commercial, industrial and institutional heating, ventilation and air conditioning (“HVAC”) services, announces that it has scheduled its quarterly conference call and webcast for Friday, February 28, 2014 at 10 a.m. Central Time to discuss fourth quarter 2013 financial results. The results will be released after the market closes on Thursday, February 27, 2014.
To participate in the call, dial 1-888-713-4205 fifteen minutes before the conference call begins and enter 73081748 as the conference passcode. Participants may pre-register for the call at https://www.theconferencingservice.com/prereg/key.process?key=PFDEJE9AH. Pre-registrants will be issued a pin number to use when dialing into the live call which will provide quick access to the conference by bypassing the operator upon connection.
On the next business day following the call, a replay of the entire call will be available until 11:59 p.m. Central Time, Friday, March 7, 2014 by calling 1-888-286-8010 with the conference passcode of 80881154.
The call can also be accessed on the Company’s website at http://www.comfortsystemsusa.com under the Investors tab. A replay of the call will also be available on the Company’s website.Comfort Systems USA ® is a premier provider of business solutions addressing workplace comfort, with 88 locations in 79 cities around the nation. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.comfortsystemsusa.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV