CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF):
Fourth Quarter Highlights
- EBITDA 1 of $643.0 million during period of weak global fertilizer prices.
- Net earnings attributable to common stockholders of $325.8 million, or $5.71 per diluted share.
- Announced sale of phosphate business to the Mosaic Company for $1.4 billion and separate long-term ammonia supply agreement with a defined margin.
- Repurchased 1.5 million shares at an average price of approximately $223 per share.
- Increased dividend 150% to $1.00 per share per quarter.
Full Year Highlights
- EBITDA of $2.7 billion, third highest in company history.
- Net earnings attributable to common stockholders of $1.5 billion, or $24.74 per diluted share.
- Repurchased 7.3 million shares, 12% of shares outstanding.
- Inaugural issuance of $1.5 billion of investment grade debt.
- Acquired outstanding one-third interest in Medicine Hat facility and 3 Canadian distribution facilities.
Focus for 2014
- Maintain commitment to safety and operational excellence.
- Complete $1.4 billion sale of phosphate to Mosaic.
- Raise up to $1.5 billion in new long-term debt.
- Continue to execute capacity expansion projects which will increase nitrogen capacity 25% by 2016.
- Return significant cash to shareholders via repurchases and dividends.