Two Harbors Investment Corp . (NYSE: TWO) will host a live webcast of its Analyst & Investor Day from the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, February 20, 2014.
Beginning at 11:30 a.m. EST, a three hour long webcast will be available for investors, analysts, and media by visiting Two Harbors’ web site at www.twoharborsinvestment.com in the Investor Relations section under the Events and Presentation link. An event transcript will be available on the same web page following the event and an archived webcast will be available.
Two Harbors Investment Corp.’s Analyst & Investor Day will feature special guest speaker, James Grant, the founder and editors of Grant’s Interest Rate Observer. Following Mr. Grant’s presentation, there will be management presentations by Two Harbors’ senior executives including Tom Siering, Chief Executive Officer, Bill Roth, Chief Investment Officer, and Brad Farrell, Chief Financial Officer. The management team will be covering a variety of topics, including executive insights, a portfolio update, and a financial review. After the presentations, management will host a question and answer session.
Speaker BiographiesFollowing are biographies of the Analyst & Investor Day presenters. Guest Speaker: James Grant, Editor, Grant’s Interest Rate Observer James Grant is the founder and editor of Grant’s Interest Rate Observer and the author of seven books. His new history of the self-healing depression of 1920-21 will be published next year by Simon & Schuster. Mr. Grant’s television appearances include 60 Minutes, NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, CBS Evening News and a 10-year stint on Wall Street Week. His journalism career began at the Baltimore Sun, and he has published in the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, and Foreign Affairs, among other periodicals. A former Navy gunner’s mate, Mr. Grant is a 2013 inductee into the Fixed Income Analysts Society’s Hall of Fame.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV