The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of purchasers of the common stock of Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) asserting violations of the federal securities laws. If you purchased shares of Coty stock at any time you are eligible to be part of the class action and recover your investment losses.
To join the Coty class action, visit the firm’s website at http://rosenlegal.com, or call Phillip Kim or Kevin Chan toll-free at 866-767-3653; you may also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the class action.
NO CLASS HAS YET BEEN CERTIFIED IN THE ABOVE ACTION. UNTIL A CLASS IS CERTIFIED, YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTED BY COUNSEL UNLESS YOU RETAIN ONE. YOU MAY CHOOSE TO DO NOTHING AT THIS POINT AND REMAIN AN ABSENT CLASS MEMBER.
According to the suit, Coty’s registration statement and prospectus filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on May 28, 2013, in connection with its IPO contained materially false and misleading statements and omissions and was not prepared in accordance with the applicable SEC rules and regulations.If you wish to serve as lead plaintiff, you must move the Court no later than April 14, 2014. A lead plaintiff is a representative party acting on behalf of other class members in directing the litigation. If you wish to join the litigation, or to discuss your rights or interests regarding this class action, please contact Phillip Kim or Kevin Chan of The Rosen Law Firm, toll-free, at 866-767-3653, or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the firm’s website at http://rosenlegal.com. The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV