3 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Jones Lang LaSalle ( JLL) is down $0.72 (-0.6%) to $120.67 on average volume. Thus far, 181,827 shares of Jones Lang LaSalle exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 338,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $119.43-$121.82 after having opened the day at $121.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $121.39. Commercial real estate property management and investment. Jones Lang LaSalle has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 18.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Jones Lang LaSalle a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Jones Lang LaSalle as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Jones Lang LaSalle Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts