3 Financial Services Stocks Pushing Industry Growth
1. As of noon trading, Goldman Sachs Group ( GS) is up $1.60 (1.0%) to $165.32 on average volume. Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Goldman Sachs Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $163.72-$165.59 after having opened the day at $164.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $163.72. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. provides investment banking, securities, and investment management services, as well as financial services to corporations, financial institutions, governments, and high-net-worth individuals worldwide. Goldman Sachs Group has a market cap of $74.2 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 7.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 3 analysts who rate Goldman Sachs Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Goldman Sachs Group as a buy. Get the full Goldman Sachs Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial services industry could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial services industry could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts