3 Financial Services Stocks Pushing Industry Growth
2. As of noon trading, IntercontinentalExchange Group ( ICE) is up $3.36 (1.6%) to $218.20 on light volume. Thus far, 291,413 shares of IntercontinentalExchange Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $214.85-$218.22 after having opened the day at $214.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $214.85. IntercontinentalExchange Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates a network of regulated exchanges and clearing houses for financial and commodity markets primarily in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Europe, and Brazil. IntercontinentalExchange Group has a market cap of $24.7 billion and is part of the financial sector. Currently there are 11 analysts who rate IntercontinentalExchange Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates IntercontinentalExchange Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full IntercontinentalExchange Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts