3 Stocks Driving The Financial Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, JPMorgan Chase ( JPM) is up $0.39 (0.7%) to $58.54 on average volume. Thus far, 7.1 million shares of JPMorgan Chase exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $57.90-$58.65 after having opened the day at $58.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.15. JPMorgan Chase & Co., a financial holding company, provides various financial services worldwide. JPMorgan Chase has a market cap of $218.6 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are down 0.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 17 analysts who rate JPMorgan Chase a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates JPMorgan Chase as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full JPMorgan Chase Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts