Electronics Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks
2. As of noon trading, SolarCity ( SCTY) is up $5.14 (7.0%) to $79.14 on average volume. Thus far, 3.0 million shares of SolarCity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $75.00-$79.18 after having opened the day at $75.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.00. 2/17/2011 announced acq of groSolar designs, distributes, and installs solar electric and solar hot water systems for residential and commercial buildings. It also offers solar hot air, solar pool heating, photovoltaic systems, racking and mounting systems, and inverters. SolarCity has a market cap of $6.2 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 30.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 3 analysts who rate SolarCity a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SolarCity as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been very high debt management risk by most measures. Get the full SolarCity Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts