Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/19/14, Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH), Snap-On, Inc. (SNA), and General Electric Co (GE) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Textainer Group Holdings Ltd will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.47 on 3/4/14, Snap-On, Inc. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.44 on 3/10/14, and General Electric Co will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.22 on 4/25/14.
As a percentage of TGH's recent stock price of $36.57, this dividend works out to approximately 1.29%, so look for shares of Textainer Group Holdings Ltd to trade 1.29% lower — all else being equal — when TGH shares open for trading on 2/19/14. Similarly, investors should look for SNA to open 0.40% lower in price and for GE to open 0.85% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for TGH, SNA, and GE, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Textainer Group Holdings Ltd (TGH):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV