Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/20/14, PacWest Bancorp (PACW), Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd (AHL), and CNA Financial Corp. (CNA) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. PacWest Bancorp will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.25 on 3/5/14, Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.18 on 3/7/14, and CNA Financial Corp. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.25 on 3/12/14.
As a percentage of PACW's recent stock price of $39.98, this dividend works out to approximately 0.63%, so look for shares of PacWest Bancorp to trade 0.63% lower — all else being equal — when PACW shares open for trading on 2/20/14. Similarly, investors should look for AHL to open 0.46% lower in price and for CNA to open 0.60% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for PACW, AHL, and CNA, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
PacWest Bancorp (PACW):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV