Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/20/14, PacWest Bancorp (PACW), Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd (AHL), and CNA Financial Corp. (CNA) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. PacWest Bancorp will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.25 on 3/5/14, Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.18 on 3/7/14, and CNA Financial Corp. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.25 on 3/12/14.
As a percentage of PACW's recent stock price of $39.98, this dividend works out to approximately 0.63%, so look for shares of PacWest Bancorp to trade 0.63% lower — all else being equal — when PACW shares open for trading on 2/20/14. Similarly, investors should look for AHL to open 0.46% lower in price and for CNA to open 0.60% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for PACW, AHL, and CNA, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV