Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/20/14, Assurant Inc (AIZ), AllianceBernstein Holding L P (AB), and Regency Centers Corp. (REG) will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends. Assurant Inc will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.25 on 3/10/14, AllianceBernstein Holding L P will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.60 on 3/13/14, and Regency Centers Corp. will pay its quarterly dividend of $0.47 on 3/6/14.
As a percentage of AIZ's recent stock price of $64.61, this dividend works out to approximately 0.39%, so look for shares of Assurant Inc to trade 0.39% lower — all else being equal — when AIZ shares open for trading on 2/20/14. Similarly, investors should look for AB to open 2.50% lower in price and for REG to open 0.93% lower, all else being equal.
Below are dividend history charts for AIZ, AB, and REG, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent ones declared.
Assurant Inc (AIZ):
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV