Community Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE: CYH) today announced that management will participate in the Citi 2014 Global Healthcare Conference to be held February 24-26, 2014, at The Hilton New York Hotel in New York City. The investor presentation will begin at 1:50 p.m. Eastern time, 12:50 p.m. Central time, on Monday, February 24, 2014, and will be available to investors via a live audio webcast.
In addition, management will participate in the 2014 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference to be held February 25-26, 2014, at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. The investor presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time, 7:00 a.m. Central time, on Tuesday, February 25, 2014, and will be available to investors via a live audio webcast.
The links to both broadcasts can be found at the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.chs.net, and the replays will be available for 30 days using the same links.
Community Health Systems, Inc. is one of the largest publicly-traded hospital companies in the United States and a leading operator of general acute care hospitals in communities across the country. Through its subsidiaries, the Company currently owns, leases or operates 206 affiliated hospitals in 29 states with an aggregate of approximately 31,000 licensed beds. The Company’s headquarters are located in Franklin, Tennessee, a suburb south of Nashville. Shares in Community Health Systems, Inc. are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CYH.” More information about the Company can be found on its website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV