BOULDER, Colo., Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Celestial Seasonings ® , a brand of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAIN), today announced the launch of its new line of Organic, Fair Trade Certified ™ Estate Teas. Available exclusively at Whole Foods Market ® stores nationwide, the new varieties combine hand-selected tea leaves from premier tea growers around the world to create wholesome, delicious and socially responsible blends.
" Celestial Seasonings has made products that are good for tea drinkers and good for the world for more than 40 years, and our partnership with Whole Foods Market has allowed us to take the next step," said Jennifer Stolte, senior director of marketing at Celestial Seasonings, Inc. "Our new Estate Teas are ideal for consumers in the natural channel who prefer Certified Organic and Fair Trade Certified products, and they also continue our long history of treating our farming partners with the respect they deserve."
To create their Estate Teas, the master blenders at Celestial Seasonings have carefully selected authentic tea leaves from some of the world's finest tea gardens, including:
- Rukeri Black Tea, Cyohoha Estate, Rwanda – a bright and lively black tea from a successful plantation that's led the economic revival in this central African republic
- Assam Black Tea, Sewpur Estate, India – a rich and malty black tea from an estate that's produced some of the Assam region's finest tea leaves for more than 100 years
- Authentic Green and White Teas, Guzhang Gaofen Organic Tea Cooperative, Hunan Province, China – traditionally grown green teas and delicate white teas from a network of small family farms across the Hunan countryside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts