SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 18, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neonode Inc., (Nasdaq:NEON), the optical touch technology company, today announced that it will be exhibiting new, ground-breaking, and disruptively-priced Multisensing ® touch and proximity sensing solutions at Mobile World Congress (MWC), which will be held at the Fira Gran Via in Barcelona (Spain), from February 24-27. Neonode will be located in Hall 7 Stand 7H18.
Neonode's executives and partners will be present at MWC to meet existing and future customers, initiate industry relationships, and inspire new possibilities, by demonstrating its innovative touch and proximity sensing solutions for next generation Consumer and Automotive devices.
Along these lines, Neonode will be demonstrating the following:
- Multi-touch solutions for Windows 8 OS and Chrome OS applications
- Touch on any surface for wearable's and PC accessories
- Touch and proximity sensing smartphone case with iOS (iPhone 5) and Android OS software support
- Circular touch solutions for wearable devices, smart-watches, home automation applications and automotive controls
- Touch functionality allowing underwater operation on any device for true waterproof applications
- Multi-function touch and proximity sensing automotive steering-wheel
- Bengt Edlund ( email@example.com) VP of Global Sales Consumer
- Gunnar Frojdh ( firstname.lastname@example.org) VP of Global Sales Automotive
- Remo Behdasht ( email@example.com) VP of Business Development
- Daniel Gelbtuch ( firstname.lastname@example.org) SVP of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations, M: +1 917.509.9582