FAIRPORT HARBOR, Ohio , Feb. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- OurPet's Company (OTCQB: OPCO), a leading proprietary pet supply company, today announced plans to release its fourth quarter and full-year 2013 results following the market close on Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014.
The company has scheduled a conference call for Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). Dr. Steve Tsengas, Chairman and CEO, and Scott Mendes, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the company's growth strategy and financial results.
To participate in the conference call, individuals should dial (877) 485-3107. Phone lines will open at 4:20 p.m. ET. A digital replay of the conference call will be available approximately one hour following the call on the company's Web site: www.ourpets.com/investor/investors.html.
About OurPet's Company The OurPet's Company designs, produces and markets a broad line of innovative, trend-setting, pet products and accessories in the United States and overseas. The OurPet's Company has an extensive intellectual property portfolio of with over 225 patents, which are either issued or in pending status. The Company's websites include www.ourpets.com and www.petzonebrand.com .CONTACT: INVESTOR RELATIONS: OurPet's Company Dr. Steven Tsengas (440) 354-6500 (Ext. 111) InvestQuest, Inc. Robert Lentz (614) 876-1900 SOURCE OurPet's Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV