Endo Health Solutions (ENDP) Hits New Lifetime High
- ENDP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $146.0 million.
- ENDP has traded 11,300 shares today.
- ENDP is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ENDP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ENDP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ENDP: Endo Health Solutions Inc. provides specialty healthcare solutions in the United States and internationally. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Endo Health Solutions a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Endo Health Solutions has been 1.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Endo Health has a market cap of $8.2 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 1.55 and a short float of 16.6% with 9.52 days to cover. Shares are up 6.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Endo Health Solutions as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, ENDP's share price has jumped by 144.38%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Although ENDP had significant growth over the past year, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock at the current time.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $155.44 million or 28.68% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ENDO HEALTH SOLUTIONS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -47.91%.
- The gross profit margin for ENDO HEALTH SOLUTIONS INC is rather high; currently it is at 68.31%. Regardless of ENDP's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ENDP's net profit margin of 5.62% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 2.39 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, ENDP maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.77, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, ENDO HEALTH SOLUTIONS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Endo Health Solutions Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.